ESTRELA jewellery is handmade with great care, and meets the highest quality standards.
Estrela guarantees all of its jewellery within 90 days of the date it was purchased (proof of purchase required) if the defect is a result of the production and/or manufacturing process. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
This warranty does not cover accidents, abuse, negligence or wear from normal use.
* Examples of defect :
- A crystal comes off its earring post within the 90-day period
- An elastic strap breaks without impact
- A clasp doesn’t open / close
If you notice a defect or a break, please contact us without delay at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly correct the situation. Note that a proof of purchase may be required. Unfortunately, this warranty does not cover accidents, abuse, neglect and wear and tear. But because we know that life is full of surprises, we conveniently offer you our repair service.
Repair beyond warranty
One of your Estrela jewellery is damaged, requires adjustment or displays signs of wear or breakage? Feel free to use our services. Beyond the 90-day warranty, we will gladly evaluate the cost of repair without proof of purchase necessary.
How and where to send your jewellery for repair
Simply contact us at email@example.com and send us your jewellery at the address below.
– Pack it well in a bubble envelope
– Indicate your name and phone number
– Include proof of purchase if under warranty
– Include both earrings even if only one is defective
1467, Montée Paiement
Cantley (Qué) J8V 3N1
Please note that the cost of shipping and return is not covered.
Weither they are worn regularly or occasionally, your Estrela jewellery will benefit from some simple maintenance actions to help them last over time.
Clean your jewellery by gently rubbing it with a microfiber cloth. You can also rub stubborn stains using a little sodium bicarbonate.
Here are some tips to maintain your Estrela jewellery set with Swarovski crystals and pearls:
- Store your jewellery in a soft pouch to prevent scratching.
- Polish your jewellery with a soft microfiber cloth.
- Remove jewellery before washing your hands, swiming, or applying lotion, hairspray or perfume. This could damage the plating of pearls and damage the sparkle of crystals.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid banging against other jewellery items, including against other jewelry worn simultaneously.
- Contact Us
- Tel. : 819-271-6648